Farmers Insurance Agent in Calabasas, CA
Burton Arthur HarrisBurton A. Harris Insurance Agency, Inc.About Me
I am a resident and have been serving as your local Farmers® agent in Calabasas, CA. for the past 32 years. I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. Born and raised in Southern California, I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, life, financial solutions, small business insurance and more. Look forward to serving your insurance needs in the near future.
Give me a call at (818) 222-9866 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Years of Experience
CA Agency License #: 0K06737
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-04 10/17
Burt presenting winner Eric Gersh of Calabasas High a $2500 grant from Thank America's Teacher contest
My agency is a proud sponsor of teachers and schools in our community through the Farmers Thank America's Teachers program. Throughout the year, we will provide educational grants to our community's teachers, supporting proposals and exciting projects that can make a difference in the classroom. Please contact us for additional information on this great opportunity.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- October 29, 2020Rating 5.0A pleasure dealing with Ed Debore, very knowledgeable, will recommend.
- July 23, 2020Rating 5.0I worked with Drake Wertenberger on my policy. He was extremely thorough, patient, and responsive to all of my questions, and was a pleasure to work with. This excellent service is why I chose Farmer's over similarly priced alternatives.
- June 10, 2020Rating 5.0Very quick and professional! Thank You
- November 22, 2019Rating 5.0Great attention to derails. He was a big help in getting us new. Insurance.
- October 4, 2019Rating 5.0Very profesional and honest.
- June 17, 2019Rating 5.0We had a complicated insurance challenge with a rental property in a fire zone (actually was recently re-rated as being in a fire zone which is what complicated things) and Burt's office (primarily Jake) figured out the puzzle of how to obtain a landlord policy plus umbrella liability, and earthquake. They then followed through helping us with the complex application and payment processes since we were dealing with alternate carriers. All of this extra effort was much appreciated by our family.
- May 30, 2019Rating 5.0I called for a car insurance, he was going to his lunch break and he said he'll wait and assist me. That alone made me choose to get the insurance because he's willing to sacrifice his own time to get my needs.
- January 9, 2019Rating 5.0I had a very positive experience. Matthew Merola was very professional and answered all my questions.
- October 2, 2018Rating 5.0Our experience has always been they pleasant, helpful, quick and most of all professional.
- September 29, 2018Rating 5.0He is awesome. Very reliable and trustful.
- July 18, 2018Rating 5.0.
- June 21, 2018Rating 5.0Ed was very helpful, prompt, and easy to contact. He answered all my questions and replied promptly to all my emails.