Farmers Insurance Agent in Avila Beach, CA
Michelle Cambra McwhorterAbout Me
Born and raised in California, I'm proud to serve Avila Beach and the surrounding areas as your local Farmers Insurance® agent. In the years I've spent living here, I have grown to understand the unique complexities that come with insuring your home or car in the community that we live in. I aim to use my expertise to help make you smarter about your insurance options - whether that be home, auto, life, small business insurance, workers compensation, and more!
At the Michelle McWhorter Insurance Agency, we start by having a conversation about all the aspects of your life to ensure we understand what assets we need to protect. We want to make it easy to do business with us and make sure you are getting the best, customized coverage for the best premium possible. Our agency aims to review your coverages at least once a year to give you the best insight into your policy options and always ensure we are protecting the assets that matter the most.
Our agency emphasizes our commercial insurance products by having two extremely qualified specialists for mini storage unit coverage and small business insurance products. Josh Miller has written hundreds of policies for mini storage commercial products across the state of California. Our other producer, Jason Louie, is the top writer for small business insurance products to ensure all your commercial assets are properly covered.
With over 30 years of insurance industry experience, I have the knowledge and skill set to help you better understand your coverage options. Feel free to stop by our office, which is conveniently located off of San Luis Bay Drive in the Avila Village. I look forward to working with you, your family, and any commercial business you may have, to make sure that you are properly and affordably covered. I'd love to sit down with you to discuss your insurance options today!
Give me a call at (805) 595-2135 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-01 10/17
PWS LD-02 10/17
Frequently Asked Questions:
- September 2, 2020Rating 5.0Michelle is the best agent I have ever worked with and I can’t say enough good things about her.
- August 29, 2020Rating 5.0Ms. McWhorter has to be the best insurance agent I've ever worked with. She impressed me with her knowledge of details about homeowner's insurance, expertly answered all my questions and, as a bonus, even threw in what turned out to be superb advice about deductibles. Michelle saved me money without sacrificing my peace of mind. Her customer service is impeccable. She is always available and very responsive. Farmers is lucky to have her as an agent, and so are your customers!
- August 25, 2020Rating 5.0Michelle is knowledgeable, easy to work with, and a welcoming member of the Central Coast community. So happy to have found coverage through her. KimResponse from MichelleAugust 27, 2020Thanks Kim it was great meeting you I look forward to helping you in the years to come. I can't wait to see what you do with your lovely new home.
- June 22, 2020Rating 4.0Thanks
- April 12, 2020Rating 5.0Michelle — thank you for making the process of finding insurance seamless. It was the one thing I didn’t have to stress about in the move because I knew you had it handled.Response from MichelleMay 8, 2020Thanks Greg! I hope you are enjoying your new home.