Farmers Insurance Agent in Atascadero, CA
Sue HubbardAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Atascadero, California, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance, financial planning and more. I help you manage both your physical and financial risks to make your life easier! We love helping our clients
Give me a call at (805) 466-7333 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English and Spanish
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-04 10/17
Give me a call to learn more about our coverage and get a quote today!
- March 23, 2020Rating 5.0Sue was very helpful and made adding renters insurance to my policy very easy.
- October 6, 2019Rating 5.0Sue is absolutely fantastic to work with. Her knowledge of insurance products, patience to explain them, and diligence to help make her client feel happy and confident they are insured properly is what makes her a great agent.
- August 28, 2019Rating 5.0Very helpful and knowledgeable about everything! Thanks, Sue
- August 10, 2019Rating 5.0Most helpful, knows what she is doing.
- August 10, 2019Rating 5.0Sue is very helpful and very good answering all my questions.
- August 5, 2019Rating 5.0Sue is the best! She worked with me to customize the best Insurance for my home and my mothers as well!
- July 23, 2019Rating 5.0Great personal service. Took time to explain.
Good experience over all.
- July 6, 2019Rating 5.0Sue was great. She helped us get insurance for a very reasonable price in these conditions of wildland fire insurance . She really knew the process and guided us through it seamlessly. Putting it simply, she was excellent..
- June 7, 2019Rating 5.0Sue has been exceptional! Very available, patient, and easy to work with. She really knows her stuff. We live in the foothills in an area of high fire risk, and Sue has walked us through the process, and made it simple. Anyone who works with Sue will not be disappointed!
- May 13, 2019Rating 5.0I very much appreciated Sue's time and the way she answered all of our questions which has helped our family to obtain sufficient levels of insurance with Farmers for our home and autos.
- May 3, 2019Rating 5.0Sue was wonderful, she came highly recommended, and I know why! Wonderful experience.
- March 6, 2019Rating 5.0very thorough and responsive
- January 7, 2019Rating 5.0She was very helpful and went out of her way to get what we needed covered.
- December 31, 2018Rating 5.0Sue has been absolutely dogged in finding us solutions for our difficult insurance needs. When almost no-one else was coming up with anything reasonable she developed an affordable and practical solution to our needs.
- September 6, 2018Rating 5.0Sue is wonderful. I’ve been having a tough time recently and my policy lapsed. She wrote two proposals immediately. I chose and was back on track in a short amount of time.
I enjoyed talking with Sue-she’s very friendly and down to earth.