Farmers Insurance Agent in Arroyo Grande, CA
Scott Jeffrey AstroskyAbout Me
As your home town Farmers® agent in Arroyo Grande, CA, it really isn't about me. It is all about YOU! I help customers make sure their insurance experience is the best possible. Premium price is always important, but not at the expense of coverage or customer service. My Agency prides itself with the personalization for those we serve while ensuring positive results. I have the knowledge and experience to help you protect what is important to you--whether that's your loved ones, business, home, autos and more. I have been a proud member of this community for almost 20 years and am thankful for protecting my clients.
Give me a call at (805) 473-2900 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English and Spanish
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Arroyo Grande, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to California residents.
PWS LD-04 10/17
President of the Rotary Club of Pismo Beach/Five Cities.
Rotary is the world’s largest service organization with more than 1.2 million members who come together to create positive, lasting change in our communities and around the world.
Board Member of the South County Family Educational Community Center.
The Exploration Station is a non-profit public benefit facility where local families can enjoy revolving science exhibits and interactive displays designed to spark the imagination and creativity of the youth in our community.
The Exploration Station is organized and maintained by the South County Family Educational and Cultural Center Incorporated. We are dedicated to providing the youth in our community a facility for positive social and educational experiences.
Arroyo Grande Village Improvement Association (AGVIA) Board Member.
The Arroyo Grande Village Improvement Association is dedicated to the preservation, restoration and promotion of Arroyo Grande Village. The Association was started in 1980 by about 25 merchants as a social group wanting to have a Christmas party. Today's membership is over 60.
The major events sponsored by the AGVIA include Memorial weekend Strawberry Festival, Easter Egg hunt, Christmas in the Village with Santa Claus, Halloween for the Kids, a scholarship fund for the High School seniors, the Village brochure, the Summer Concert Series and others.
- Basketball and Volleyball Coach
Frequently Asked Questions:
- August 24, 2020Rating 5.0Very pleasant to work with. Answers all of my questions pertaining to my policies and makes me feel confident that I have the appropriate coverages in place.
- January 13, 2020Rating 5.0Can't say enough great things about my hometown Farmer's agent Scott Atrosky. Scott and his staff go above and beyond to provide value to their clients. Customer for life!Response from ScottJanuary 13, 2020Thank you very much Ben. We pride our Agency with the Hometown experience!!
- January 5, 2020Rating 5.0Very helpful!Response from ScottJanuary 13, 2020Thank you so much Adriana!! We try hard and appreciate folks like you that provide us positive unsolicited feedback.
- July 5, 2019Rating 5.0Scott Astrosky deserves a 5 star rating. His work product is excellent and he always has answers to your questions.
- May 2, 2019Rating 5.0Scott was very helpful in explaining different coverage options and applying them to my specific situation. I feel as if he personalized the policies for me. While my prior policies (home and auto) were slightly cheaper, his attentiveness, attention to detail, and personalized service really won me over.
- April 7, 2019Rating 5.0Enjoyed meeting you Scott! The service that you and Teresa provide is greatly appreciated!
- November 9, 2018Rating 5.0Thank you for your excellent service!Response from ScottNovember 9, 2018Thank you Carolyn S. Your unsolicited feedback is humbly welcomed as we do our best to provide the service our Farmers Family deserve. Again, appreciate the kind words!!! Scott