Farmers Insurance Agent in Aliso Viejo, CA
David Bruce FlournoyAbout Me
As a Southern California native, I'm proud to serve Aliso Viejo, Orange County, CA and the surrounding areas as your local Farmers Insurance® agent. I have the expertise to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, specialty property, specialty dwelling, commercial general liability, workers’ compensation, and more.
My 30+ years experience as a sales professional has allowed me to focus, in great depth, on the very specific needs of each client. We use a consultative approach to help you find a comprehensive risk solution. Establishing relationships with our customers, and getting to know what’s most important to the individual, are at the forefront of our mission to provide the best client experience!
My career experience expands across several industries, including computer networking, service and sales, media advertising, event marketing, and management. I was a top account executive at the Orange County Register, and this exposure has allowed me to work closely with many diverse businesses.
Our office is located in a local retail strip mall, The Shops at Pacific Park. Look for the door upstairs, adjacent to the dry cleaners. We’re right nearby El Pollo Loco, Porky’s Pizza, and the Chevron Gas Station and Car Wash. I live within a 5 mile radius of the office. The David Flournoy Agency looks forward to welcoming you to our Farmers Family!
Give me a call at (949) 446-6701 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Think about it: You get in a car accident where someone has $30,000 in bodily injury--if you only have $15,000 in coverage, who pays the additional $15,000? You do. Make sure your policy has higher limits to protect yourself from being liable beyond your limits and being sued.
In Orange County, where I love and work, including local cities I drive through like Laguna Niguel, Mission Viejo, San Juan Capistrano, car values are greater and medical bill costs are fast increasing; so, having larger coverage limits will put you and your family in the most defensible position.
If you’re in an accident, our goal at Farmers is to help you get back on the road — safely and quickly — with our award-winning claims service. To learn more about the advantages of Farmers auto coverage, call me today. Many policy holders do not afford themselves the same coverage for Uninsured Motorist (UM) or Underinsured Motorist (UIM).
Let's say you've taken our suggestion and increased your bodily injury (BI) and property damage (PD) to $100,000 per person and $300,000 per accident--these are known as 3rd party liability coverages because they cover the other people. But what if an uninsured or underinsured motorist hits you? You should have the same high limits for these 1st party coverage areas.
- Running & Cycling
We have South Orange county covered from Mission Vallejo, north to Irvine and we have many customers in Los Angeles as well.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- November 10, 2020Rating 5.0David is fantastic. Professional, knowledgeable, responsive and efficient. A pleasure to work with and much appreciated service.
- July 2, 2020Rating 5.0David Flournoy has been a great help in setting up my new insurance needs. Definitely deserves an A+.Response from DavidSeptember 1, 2020Marcus, thank you so much for trusting my agency with assets. I appreciate your business!
- May 6, 2020Rating 5.0Thank you for helping me get insurance for my property.Response from DavidMay 6, 2020You are welcome! I have enjoyed working with you very much.
- March 5, 2020Rating 5.0He is a God send...Response from DavidMarch 22, 2020Michael, It's been a pleasure helping you and Stephanie join the Farmers family with a policy for your new home--Congratulations! It's an honor to be trusted to assist you in covering your assets and the things you care about most. Thank you so much!
- March 5, 2020Rating 5.0EXCELLENT SERVICE !Response from DavidMarch 22, 2020James, Thank you for welcoming me as your new agent.You were so patient with me as we found the right coverage for your 1962 CHEVROLET CORVETTE--I can't wait to take a ride in that classic car!
- January 5, 2020Rating 5.0David,
As a new customer I really appreciated the time you took with me. You were very thorough! I also appreciated you hand delivering my documents. I look forward to recommending you to all my friends.Response from DavidFebruary 4, 2020Thank you! You've got excellent coverage in place. Please tell your friends--we appreciate your referrals!
- November 10, 2019Rating 5.0I appreciate the responsiveness and detailed explanation of coverage, as well as the careful overview of all our potential insurance needs.Response from DavidFebruary 4, 2020Thank you for making our job easy! It's our business to make sure you understand your coverage.
- August 30, 2019Rating 5.0Patrick took care of our Renter’s insurance policy very quickly, so we could move into the Irvine Co apartment as scheduled. He was thorough and really a big help.Response from DavidFebruary 4, 2020Karen, we appreciate your business! We are here to help...