Farmers Insurance Agent in Vail, AZ
John Allen HammondsAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Vail, AZ, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, life, business insurance, and more.
Give me a call at (520) 485-5749 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English and Spanish
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Your condo is more than a place you call home. It’s also a major investment filled with possessions you want to protect. Get a quote on condo insurance to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Pet insurance coverage offered and administered by Pets Best Insurance Services, LLC is underwritten by Independence American Insurance Company, a Delaware insurance company.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- February 11, 2021Rating 5.0John,
Thank you so much for making it so easy to switch my insurance. You explained everything in great detail and happy my kids and I are covered with Farmers Insurance.
MariaResponse from JohnFebruary 14, 2021Hello Maria, you made the switch from your previous insurance provider to us easy for Farmers. And; your kids are awesome too. You are now officially a Farmers Family member...welcome to the family. If you need ANYTHING from us, please let us know.
- December 1, 2020Rating 5.0I have had the best experience here! John and Abril are very patient and try their best to get you the best price on your insurance. They will not hesitate to let you know everything you need to know before you make a decision. They take their time and I am so happy with my plans. Thank you!Response from JohnDecember 6, 2020Momo, thank you soooo much for this review. Abril and I will always go the extra mile to give 110%.
Sometimes, they need to think about what they want before making their final decision. You are OUR client and not a #. We always make ourselves available for YOU and the rest of our clients, who will always be our #1 PRIORITY. Thanks again for this review and hope to see you soon.
- September 19, 2020Rating 5.0our agent was verygood and kindResponse from JohnSeptember 28, 2020Lowell, thank you very much for this review. You and Lavorris treated me like family. We're definitely family now. :o) You all know that if you ever need anything from us, we are here for YOU...
- September 17, 2020Rating 5.0He was very helpful, he did not make me feel rushed to make decide on something,he say think about that and we can go back to it, he would explain it until i understood it completely. He found every discount that would work for me. He made me feel like family not a # or policy. He handled everything and kept me informed. He sent me thank you notes which meant a lot to me.Response from JohnSeptember 28, 2020Teresa, thank you very much for this review. You were definitely easy to work with and you have a great sense of humor. :o) We are here for YOU and you are FAMILY. It seemed as if we've known each other for years. I can't wait to finally meet you when everything settles down.
- September 10, 2020Rating 5.0John is a very good agent. He was very professional and made the process of switching over very easy. I would recommend him to any of my friends that are in need of insurance. He treated us like family. Thank you, John.Response from JohnSeptember 28, 2020Hello ma'am. Thank you very much for your review and thank you for saying that I was very professional. That really means a lot to me. I get my professionalism mostly from my mom and 26 years of being in the Air Force. :o) Thank you for possibly recommending me to your friends. I know that your business will continue to be successful. AND; you and Gerald are family. I can't wait to meet my new family in person when things settle down. Thank you for being YOU!!!
- September 2, 2020Rating 5.0The agent was very helpful, went the extra mile to help the situation.Response from JohnSeptember 4, 2020Is this the Amber I know with the very very very pleasant attitude? Thank you so much for this review. I didn't think it was possible to laugh as much as we did on the phone and still take care of business. Welcome to the FAMILY. I'm going to check on you soon to see if you need anything. Keep doing what you're doing and I'm very proud of you.
- September 2, 2020Rating 5.0Art took his time and gave pertinent advice. I am well pleased with his service!Response from JohnSeptember 4, 2020Hey there Carl. I enjoyed chatting with you over the phone. It seems as if we've been knowing each other for years. Thank you so much for this awesome review. You, Justina and Shyanne should stop by the office and see us. It's beautiful enough to take a ride over here. We're not too far.
- August 21, 2020Rating 5.0"Al" gave me all of the info on the auto ins. i needed to know to make my decision on changing to farmers ins. he was kind and stayed on the phone with me while i signed up online - directing me how to do that too. very knowledgeable !!!!!!! also a great since of humor. in fact he just called me to let me know he is mailing me all of the docs. this am - and letting me know he will keep tabs on me . i am very pleased that he is my repr.Response from JohnSeptember 4, 2020Thank you so much Bird. We're officially FAMILY. LOL. I was great talking to you. You have such a loving demeanor. When you get out and head to Tucson, please stop by the office so that I can meet you face-to-face (with our masks on). From I10 West, turn right on Colossal Cave exit and we're right before you get to the railroad tracks...on the right. If you need ANYTHING, please don't hesitate to give us a shout. Please take care of yourself and please keep continuing to stay SAFE!!! It's an honor to work for YOU!!!