Farmers Insurance Agent in Tucson, AZ
JOHN F K BROWN INS AGENCY INCAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Tucson, AZ, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help you evaluate your insurance needs. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (520) 323-2500 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Tucson, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Arizona residents.
Harlow Gardens has a great selection to make your yard more beautiful.
5620 E Pima St Tucson Arizona
Renee's Organic Oven
Renee's Organic Oven is a great place to meet friends and family for a delicious meal.
7065 E Tanque Verde Rd Tucson, AZ 85715
Kingfisher Bar and Grill
Kingfisher is a great place to meet friends for drinks and dinner! Seafood house known for its vintage interior, popular happy hour, & both inventive & classic dishes.
2564 E Grant Rd, Tucson, AZ 85716
- June 29, 2018Rating 5.0Excellent agent. Friendly, easy to speak with, explained everything in detail.Response from JohnJune 29, 2018Jennifer, Thank you for the positive review of my agency. I hope I can continue to provide you with the service you expect.
- June 6, 2018Rating 5.0Best price and happen problem freeResponse from JohnJune 6, 2018Robert. Thank you for your business and I am glad we could save you money and make it easy at the same time.
- June 5, 2018Rating 5.0Recently we needed to update our policies and add to our plan. John Brown was excellent at getting us all the quotes and information we needed to make an informed decision on all of our insurance needs. I really appreciated the information he provided and all the work that went into getting our insurance needs met. I would recommend John Brown to anyone.Response from JohnJune 6, 2018Thank you for the positive review of my agency. You are a wonderful client and I hope I can continue to provide you the level of service you expect.
- May 23, 2018Rating 5.0John showed an intelligent and friendly attitude directed excellently by his professionalism and his concern for my individual needs. I can not conceive of a better experience in such a transaction. I recommended him to a friend the very next day. I could go on at greater length, but that's it in a nutshell.
His staff also showed me great courtesy during our telephone conversations.Response from JohnMay 23, 2018Laurence,
It was a pleasure working with you. I especially enjoyed conversing with you about so many interesting topics. I look forward to meeting with you.
- April 19, 2018Rating 5.0I am a returning client/customer of agent John Brown. Three years ago I had change insurance carriers because FARMER INSURANCE had priced itself out of my market. I must add that at that time it was with regret that I would no longer be working with the agent JOHN BROWN because he was always very helpful. It is a pleasure to return to Farmer's Insurance and to find they are again being competiitve for me in the homeowners and auto insurance market.Response from JohnApril 19, 2018Andy, thank you for the wonderful review. I am so happy to again have you as a client.
- March 31, 2018Rating 5.0John was extremely detailed and quick to respond with his quote. I appreciated the time and care he gave to arriving at coverage that met my needs. A pleasure to work with!Response from JohnApril 17, 2018Dayle, Thank you for the positive review of my agency. I am glad I have the opportunity to serve your personal insurance needs and hope to do so for many years.
- February 21, 2018Rating 5.0John spend a great deal of time with us, gathering information and reviewing our present insurance coverage. When he gave us recommendations, he gave clear explanations. We feel as though we have a better understanding of our coverage than we had previously. The result is that we now have better coverage (especially auto) and lower premiums. We are happy that we made the switch to Farmers.Response from JohnApril 2, 2018Thank you Bernie and Jill for the positive review of John F. K. Brown Insurance Agency and allowing us to service your personal insurance needs. We try our best to ensure our clients have the information they need when making decisions about their auto and home coverage. We feel privileged to work with wonderful customers like you and look forward to continuing to offer you the best service possible.
- February 18, 2018Rating 5.0Rick Nunez was very polite and helpful!Response from JohnApril 2, 2018I am glad Rick was able to help you out and treated you right. Thank you for being such a great customer of John F. K. Brown Insurance Agency!