Farmers Insurance Agent in Tucson, AZ
Elizabeth Ayn BraderAbout Me
I'm your local Farmers® agent in Tucson, Arizona. I partner with families and business owners like you to identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance.
After spending nearly two decades working with multi-million dollar brands and businesses in California and Oregon, my venture has led me back home to Tucson.
I believe that it’s not about mastering the flavor of the week. It’s about how well you connect with the heart-beating people you’re trying to help and communicate your understanding back to them. I have the experience and knowledge to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, landlords, life or business insurance. We now offer coverage for travel in Mexico with Mexi Pass travel packages!
Give me a call at (520) 323-5076 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Get a whole lot of something with
Farmers Policy Perks℠
When you purchase a policy with Farmers, you're not just getting insurance backed by almost a century of experience. Now, you can unlock discounts, save money, and get benefits — with Farmers Policy Perks.
Choose from a variety of perks. Some start the moment you sign up for a policy; others help you save money the longer you're with us. Safe driver perks? We've got those. And added coverage perks? Got them too.
So which perks will you choose? I’m always happy to help with any questions you might have! Call or email any time.
PWS LD-02 10/17
■ Coverage for claims that may not be covered by your underlying Homeowners, Auto, or Watercraft liability policies, such as libel, slander, or defamation of character.
■ Coverage anywhere in the world.
■Coverage for defense costs and attorney fees associated with claims against you that are covered by your Personal Umbrella policy, but not by your primary policies.
Talk to your Farmers® agent about adding a Personal Umbrella policy to your insurance portfolio.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- September 21, 2020Rating 5.0Elizabeth Braden, our new agent did a remarkable job in reviewing, quoting, and explaining all the insurance coverages we needed. The bonus was the she was able to offer the same / or better coverages than our old policies offered, and at a far lower premium rate. We feel very comfortable with Elizabeth as our new insurance agent.
- August 1, 2020Rating 5.0Very understanding... and patient as a mother of 10 she was great help to me
- July 2, 2020Rating 5.0Elizabeth was timely in returning my calls and emails. She understood what I needed and provided an affordable product and linked it into my other Farmers' product.
- August 15, 2019Rating 5.0fabulous service
- July 9, 2019Rating 2.0Elizabeth gave me a quote and then after I selected my plan, told me that the quote would go up due to there being a trampoline in my backyard. Then she didn't tell me what the quote would be before signing me up for a plan. It would have been nice to know the updated expense before proceeding. Now I am paying additional money on my plan that I had not anticipated.Response from ElizabethJuly 24, 2019Adding the Trampoline did NOT change your premium whatsoever the only thing that changed your premium was NOT having the Auto/Home Bundle Discount applied which we discussed.
On x/x/xxxx I tried calling and your vm box was full, then I sent you the final proposal without the Auto/Home Discount because you said that you knew that you would loose the discount and were ok with it.
We can certainty revisit your policy after your house closes to see if there are things that we can change, you will be refunded any premium if we can lower it for you.
I really wish you would have called and talked to me instead of jumping to conclusions elsewhere.
As I have expressed before to you, my ultimate goal for you is to keep your premium down.
I know the home buying process is quite stressful so I am here to help.
- May 22, 2019Rating 5.0Elizabeth is friendly, smart and patient. She took care of my insurance needs promptly and efficiently. In this age of impersonal online business, she is a breath of fresh air! I'm happy to have Ms. Brader as my insurance agent.Response from ElizabethJuly 9, 2019Thank you Kathy, it has been great working with you as well. I appreciate your kind words. Elizabeth
- May 16, 2019Rating 5.0Good communication and a go to attitude!Response from ElizabethMay 19, 2019Thank you Deborah, it is great working with someone who also shares a great attitude and spirit! I appreciate your complements and the time it took to give your review. Elizabeth
- January 25, 2019Rating 5.0Elizabeth work extremely hard at putting our policy together. There was a lot to it and she did such a great job! I have referred my dad to her and I would refer anyone who needed an insurance agent.Response from ElizabethMay 19, 2019Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to share your positive experience I love working with you. Elizabeth
- January 21, 2019Rating 5.0Elizabeth was most helpful. She worked very hard to make our coverage exactly as we needed it. I am so happy I picked this agent.Response from ElizabethJanuary 21, 2019Thank you so much for your feedback, I love it when I can help! Elizabeth
- November 15, 2018Rating 5.0Toni Sweeney, Elizabeth's right hand person, has been extremely helpful in establishing my 3 insurance accounts with Farmer's. I have had many years of experience with different reputable insurance companies but my interaction with Elizabeth's Office has been by far the best. I appreciate their consideration of getting me the best policies to meet my needs. Many thanks to Elizabeth and Toni.Response from ElizabethDecember 7, 2018Many thanks for your kind words, Toni and I are so pleased that you have had such a positive experience with us. We really appreciate business and your trust. Elizabeth
- July 16, 2018Rating 5.0She went ABOVE and BEYOND assisting me setting up my car insurance!! I'd give 10 stars!!
- April 15, 2018Rating 5.0Very informative
- April 14, 2018Rating 5.0Excellent experience. Elizabeth and Toni always return my calls and communicate well. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Elizabeth and Toni for all your insurance needs.