Farmers Insurance Agent in Surprise, AZ
Paul PetersenAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Surprise, Arizona, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's life, auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
I have lived in Arizona all my life and really enjoy the opportunities that Arizona offers to enjoy the outdoors. If you are moving from out of state we can help you with getting settled into your new state with information and insights on places you would like to visit.
Give me a call at (602) 726-3804 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Farmers® agents provide this service in person or online to help you review your existing coverage, so you can decide how to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- As your life changes, maybe your policy should too
Changes in your life can add up to changes in insurance needs. A change in marital status, the birth of a child or the purchase of a new home are just a few examples of life events that may create overlaps or gaps in your coverage.
- Review your coverage and possibly save money
Just as you continue to change and grow, Farmers® has been growing for over 85 years. A Farmers® customer can be the first to enjoy access to new benefits (like when we became the first insurance group to offer a discount for alternative-fuel vehicles). Talk to us about a Farmers Friendly Review® - we can provide you with insurance options and discuss any available discounts for which you may qualify so you can select the coverage that best fits your needs.
- How often should you have a Farmers Friendly Review® session?
We recommend a Farmers Friendly Review® at least once a year or whenever you have a qualifying life event change. If you like, I can even set a reminder for us to keep an annual appointment to discuss your changing coverage needs.
Give us a call to set up your Farmers Friendly Review®.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- August 13, 2020Rating 5.0Thank you Paul for all on our house insurance! We will be in touch about our vehicles soon.Response from PaulAugust 13, 2020Thank you Tami for the review. It is our pleasure to help you with all your insurance needs.
- July 31, 2020Rating 5.0ExcellentResponse from PaulJuly 31, 2020Thank you Kim for the review. It is our pleasure to help you with your insurance needs.
- June 25, 2020Rating 5.0Great, easy, fast.
MikeResponse from PaulJune 25, 2020Thank you Mike, glad we could make your move to Arizona easier.
- March 2, 2020Rating 5.0Paul is very helpful. He takes the time with you to see what coverage you need and finds you the best policy for you. Thank you Paul!Response from PaulMarch 2, 2020Thank you, it is my pleasure to help clients tailor coverages to meet their needs and get them the best policy for their needs.
- February 23, 2020Rating 5.0Mr. Petersen is the best Agent in town that I knew I should comment with everyone.Response from PaulFebruary 23, 2020Thank you, It is my pleasure to work with you on your insurance needs.
- November 3, 2019Rating 5.0Paul has been very responsive to all my needs and concerns across all mr policies. He and his staff are always available and get questions answered in a timely manner.Response from PaulNovember 3, 2019It is our pleasure to help with your insurance needs.
- September 16, 2019Rating 5.0When I came to meet Paul about insurance. I thought all insurance was the same. Paul taught me about the difference in the coverages. I am now covered with the correct coverage to protect me. If you are looking for an honest and professional agent you do not have to look anymore.Response from PaulSeptember 16, 2019It is our pleasure to work with our clients and get them covered properly. Thank you for your business.
- September 5, 2019Rating 5.0Great experience with Paul. Excellent customer service.Response from PaulSeptember 5, 2019Thank you Ryan. It is our pleasure to serve our clients.
- August 25, 2019Rating 5.0Paul was professional and kept our best interests at the forefront. Knowledgeable and confident which helped us make such a big move to farmers from our previous company that we had been with for 25-30 years.Response from PaulAugust 25, 2019It was my pleasure working with you and Ken.
- June 24, 2019Rating 5.0Very knowledgeable and helpful in my family needs for our insurance. Would highly recommend Mr. Peterson to my family and friends.
- May 15, 2019Rating 5.0Great experience! Paul made sure to understand all my insurance needs and made sure I understood all of coverage. He went over and beyond his service. Finally an agent that actually cares for his customers.
- March 22, 2019Rating 4.0Informative and friendly. I felt like he took the time to review the policy and make sure I understood the terms.Response from PaulMarch 22, 2019Thank you Donna
- February 10, 2019Rating 5.0Paul was great, timely, and professional. I highly recommend this agent.Response from PaulMarch 13, 2019Thank you Marco.
- October 26, 2018Rating 5.0VERY HELPFUL!!!Response from PaulMarch 13, 2019Thank you Dean, that is our job.
- August 25, 2018Rating 5.0Paul was informative in answering our questions regarding homeowners insurance and on time for the initial appointment. We look forward to working with him. Thank you Paul.Response from PaulMarch 13, 2019Thank you Diana, we love meeting with our clients face to face.
- July 13, 2018Rating 5.0Paul is very helpful, patient and not pushy, he's quick to respond to e-mail or text and took the time to explain everything in detail. I would highly recommend Paul and Farmers Insurance
- June 7, 2018Rating 5.0Experience was Great! Paul explained everything in detail and gave me better understanding of my previous and current coverages. I'm completely satisfied! Thanks.
- April 4, 2018Rating 5.0Paul is very professional and very knowledgeable.
- March 23, 2018Rating 5.0Paul was able to match or exceed my present cover and save me money in the process
- March 2, 2018Rating 5.0Paul was great to work with and explained all our options for both cars and our home.
We have been customers of another agency for 52 years and when Paul called and ask if he could
give us a quote, I was at first hesitant but soon realized how much we could save. I look forward to our new relationship and have already recommended Paul to our daughter and her family.