Farmers Insurance Agent in Scottsdale, AZ
Joseph J FritzJoseph J Fritz Ins Agy IncAbout Me
As a proud Arizona resident for over 30 years, I am honored to serve as your local Farmers® agent in Scottsdale, AZ. Whether you're in the market for auto, home, life, umbrella, or business insurance, I will work tirelessly to help you find the coverage that best fits your unique needs. It's my goal to help make the process as simple as possible, while also educating you on your insurance choices and options.
With over 30 years of insurance industry experience, you can count on me to protect you and your assets. I started my career with Farmers as a claims adjuster, and I quickly rose to become a claims supervisor. I have been onsite for all manner of accidents, and I will fight hard for every claim and every dollar.
I have also taught insurance classes, helping my students become licensed agents and claims adjusters. I have seen all most every aspect of the insurance industry first hand, and I have the knowledge and expertise to help you select the coverage that works for you.
At my agency, we are dedicated to always putting our customers first. We are conveniently located in the La Mirada shopping center, on the northeast corner of Pinnacle Peak and Pima. So feel free to stop by today, say hello and have a cup of coffee!
Give me a call at (480) 767-7000 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English and German
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Subject to restrictions.
Habitat For Humanity
I am proud to support the Habitat for Humanity in the Arizona Area and support their effort to better the lives of those in our community!
St. Joseph the Worker
St. Joseph the Worker’s objective is to help remove barriers by providing the resources necessary to gain and maintain employment. They offer our clients a hand up, not a hand out—building on their strengths and helping to reduce or eliminate any barriers to employment.
Sons of the American Legion
The Sons of the American Legion is a patriotic service organization. The S.A.L. is made up of male descendants of people who served in the United States Armed Forces. A Charter member of Squadron #27 in 1977. Currently a member of Squadron #44 Scottsdale.
Click learn more to gain a deeper understanding of life insurance and give me a call to discuss your life changes today!
PWS LD-01 10/17
- March 19, 2020Rating 3.0Joe is great, but we have to follow up too many times to get things correct.
- December 12, 2019Rating 1.0Poor customer service. Promised a return call to clear up a policy issue that has been going on for months. Never heard back.Response from JosephDecember 26, 2019Robert L.,
I am sorry we have not met your expectations. If you will give me a call and tell me what the problem is, I’ll be glad to personally get it resolved.
- November 23, 2019Rating 5.0Joe Fritz has always provided top notch service.
Same day quotes and quick implementation.
It is the only agency I will deal with.Response from JosephJune 30, 2020Thanks for those kind words. We always try to handle everything as quickly as possible. It's good to hear we have met your expectations.
- October 13, 2019Rating 5.0Joe took his time explaining policy details , costs and saving.
Thanks Joe.Response from JosephNovember 5, 2019Nick,
Thanks for those kind words. We always try to explain coverage, that way you can make the best decision on what coverage is best for you.
- April 11, 2019Rating 5.0I've known Joe for a long time and sent him business over the years. I was always satisfied with my carrier and never changed to Farmers but I felt this was a good time to try so moved all my insurance policies to Joe and Farmers.Response from JosephJune 20, 2019Thanks for your kind words and for your business!
- September 8, 2018Rating 5.0Great experience. Explained everything well.Response from JosephSeptember 10, 2018It’s important to make sure you are properly protected. I’m glad to know you understand how your insurance policy protects you. Thanks for the review!
- July 2, 2018Rating 5.0Joe is very pleasant to work with, he's very thorough in explaining benefits in great details and in a way that's very easy to understand. Recent price quote seems a bit higher than original quote, looking to revisit pricing. Overall great customer service delivery and utmost professionalism.Response from JosephJuly 13, 2018Reine, Thanks for taking the time to give me a review. Your home price will go back down to the price we discussed, once we get your auto policy written. Remember, we want you to get every discount your eligible for. Let me know if there is anything else I can do to be of service.
- June 23, 2018Rating 5.0IT WAS VERY PLAIN AND VERY GOOD.Response from JosephJune 27, 2018Harry,
Thanks for taking the time to give us a review. It was a pleasure helping you. Please call me any time I can be of help.
- June 16, 2018Rating 5.0I am very happyResponse from JosephJune 27, 2018Dave,
Thanks for the review. I'm glad to hear we made you "very happy".