Farmers Insurance Agent in Scottsdale, AZ
Gabreal PaolaGabe Paola Insurance Agency IncAbout Me
As your local Farmers® Insurance and Financial Services agent* in Scottsdale, AZ my Agency's goal is to help educate you on insurance coverage and financial strategies that best fit the needs and financial goals of you and your family. Our team has more than 50yrs of insurance experience collectively and we have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your options-whether that's auto, home, life, investing* and more.
I can help with retirement funding*, saving for college*, income protection* for your family and other financial strategies*.
Give me a call at (480) 753-5800 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-03 10/17
Honest-1 Auto Care
A family owned and operated auto repair experience located conveniently by Paradise Valley Mall. We work diligently every day to change the face of full service car maintenance and repair with superior customer service, honesty and value. We service ALL makes and models offering a full range of automotive services and car repairs including, but not limited to oil changes, air conditioning services, brake repair, maintenance services, engine repair, belts, hoses and more.
The owner, Tracy Steward is an active participant of the business. He is a supporter of the Boy Scouts, The cystic fibrosis Foundation, & www.teamconnor.com. We bring all of our vehicles to him.
The Paola Agency has supported the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation for the past 15yrs. Every year we participate as an agency with our clients, family, & friends raise awareness for this deadly disease in the cycle for life and Great Strides Events raising more than $155,000 over the past 15yrs
My involvement is as a parent. My wonderful brave son has lead the way showing us the true example of strength. If you would like to learn more about Cystic Fibrosis or how you can get involved please visit the website below
Frequently Asked Questions:
- September 11, 2020Rating 5.0Thank you for the great experience with an insurance company that puts understanding and compassion as their top priority...We will definitely consider the Paola Group in the future for all our insurance needs!
- September 11, 2020Rating 5.0This was a great Experience when I was talking to the agent,and dealing the price,and his helping how I can save some money with best covering.I really thankful to Mr.Rayan W and his teem.Response from GabrealSeptember 11, 2020Thank you Graham!!
- August 29, 2020Rating 5.0they are quick to respond to inquiresResponse from GabrealSeptember 11, 2020Thanks for leaving a review. Our goal is to be there when you need us!
- August 11, 2020Rating 5.0Excellent service
- July 23, 2020Rating 5.0Explained everything thoroughly.Response from GabrealSeptember 11, 2020Thank you for your kind review
- July 23, 2020Rating 5.0Scott was a great communicator and got what we needed to make a decision in very short time.
- July 17, 2020Rating 5.0This agency is one of the best I have worked with. Ever. The staff and Linda Z. is so helpful in making sure my needs are covered.
- February 27, 2020Rating 5.0Scott was wonderful! He walked me through the process as a new homeowner in Scottsdale. Great Team.
KateResponse from GabrealFebruary 27, 2020Kate, Thank you for your review of our Agency. Scott is always so thorough in his explanation of the insurance policies we offer. He has a great amount of knowledge in our industry and is a huge assets.
Thank you for choosing The Paola Agency
- January 24, 2020Rating 5.0Very helpful and professional.
- December 11, 2019Rating 5.0Always a great experience with agent Gabe Paola.
- November 8, 2019Rating 5.0Scott heard exactly what I wanted and made sure that my policies exactly matched my requirements.
- October 31, 2019Rating 5.0Gabe's the best! He took the time to understand my situation, needs etc and then made recommendations that fit our family. He's honest, thorough and makes it easy.
- September 29, 2019Rating 5.0Gabe and his team not only deliver great personal service, but manage to save me money at the same time!
- August 7, 2019Rating 5.0I appreciate you and your team. You respond quickly to any question or issue I have. Thank you!
- June 17, 2019Rating 4.0Experiencing difficulty completing initial enrollment...fustrating!
- March 23, 2019Rating 5.0the whole experience was great, Gabe explained everything and went over every detail. We also saved money on our new polices.
- March 9, 2019Rating 5.0The Farmers agent was very knowledgeable, efficient and friendly. She was able to provide better coverage for us for significantly less per month LESS than we were charged by our previous insurer.
- March 8, 2019Rating 5.0I did not have to wait at all to discuss my policy. Gabe was able to answer my questions and shave a few dollars off my annual cost. He was very professional and helpful, as was the front desk staff.
- February 9, 2019Rating 5.0Gabe has consistently been a good agent. He’s easy to talk with, explains options and always has our best interest.
- November 19, 2018Rating 5.0We had just relocated top Az. Everyone was very accommodating while we adjusted to Az rates for coverage compared to SC rates. WE worked everything out and now have home and auto coverage