Farmers Insurance Agent in Scottsdale, AZ
Byron Winston MacaulayMacaulay Agency, LLCAbout Me
As Farmers agents, we are proud to represent a company with a 90-year track record of putting customers first. The Farmers Insurance Group of Companies is one of the largest insurers of vehicles, homes, and small businesses, as well as a wide array of other insurance products. For you, our client, this means competitive pricing, coverage options designed for your unique needs, and peace of mind.
There are several different factors to consider when purchasing insurance. Although price is one factor to consider, finding the best value for our clients’ premium dollar is our number one priority. Our goal is to build long-lasting relationships with our clients and to be there for them any time they need us, not just once a year.
We look forward to discussing how we can help you.
Give me a call at (480) 839-6401 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-01 10/17
Phoenix Rising FC Youth Soccer
THE SOL DEVILS
THE SOL DEVILS ARE A SUN DEVIL ATHLETICS BOOSTER ORGANIZATION WITH THE MISSION OF RAISING MONEY IN SUPPORT OF ASU STUDENT ATHLETES AND THROWING THE BEST TAILGATE IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL.
Cochise Association of Parents and Teachers
The goal of the Cochise Association of Parents and Teachers (APT) is to enhance and support the educational experience at Cochise Elementary, to develop a closer connection between school and home by encouraging parental involvement, and to improve the environment at Cochise through volunteer and financial support.
- ASU Football
- Spring Training
- AZ Diamondbacks
Frequently Asked Questions:
- September 13, 2020Rating 5.0I recently refinanced my house and changed insurance to Farmers. Byron took care of everything. He quoted me a competitive rate and made the process a breeze. I could not be happier with my experience and the customer service I received. Thanks Byron!
- August 16, 2020Rating 5.0The Macaulay Agency provided me with the best insurance experience that I have ever had. Byron is knowledgeable, friendly and took the time to explain all of my options. He arranged an upgrade on my home and auto insurance, and saved me hundreds of dollars. I would suggest you contact the Macaulay Agency today.
- August 16, 2020Rating 5.0My experience was wonderful. My agent listened to all my needs and came up with a new plan for both homeowners and vehicle insurances that fit perfectly. He promptly worked on my policies and spent a lot of time with our meeting. I appreciate him greatly!!!
- August 5, 2020Rating 5.0We are very happy to have Byron as our insurance agent.
- July 10, 2020Rating 5.0Extremely helpful and easy!
- May 1, 2020Rating 5.0Byron did a great job of explaining the options and walking me through the various plans.
- February 10, 2020Rating 5.0Very quick response after every question/concern I had. Exceeded all expectations of contact. Very educated in helping me with questions about the policy. Great experience so far.
- December 16, 2019Rating 5.0Great communication and follow through. It's been a pleasure working with Byron!
- November 6, 2019Rating 5.0Excellent responsive and quick follow up. A real business partner instead of just insurance agent
- October 16, 2019Rating 5.0Byron handled everything we needed properly and professionally.
- September 30, 2019Rating 5.0Byron was prompt on all request and very cooperative, friendly and attentive to my needs for auto insurance. He is the reason I am staying with Farmers and not going elsewhere. People to people, that's the bottom line.
- July 14, 2019Rating 5.0Byron is knowledgeable and helpful and a pleasure to work with!