Farmers Insurance Agent in Phoenix, AZ
Mark Stephen McMillanAbout Me
As a proud Arizonan, I am honored to serve Phoenix as your local Farmers® agent. Whether you're in the market for a business, auto, home or landlord policy, my agency will work tirelessly to find the insurance that fits your needs.
I bring to my agency many decades of professional experience, having worked at all levels of the technology and financial services industries. I began my career as a software engineer, and eventually transitioned into marketing. I have a deep understanding of the challenges that business owners face, and I want to help ensure that you and your assets are properly protected.
Our job is risk mitigation, and at my agency we take a consultative approach to insurance. We are happy to meet with our customers to better understand their risks, and we will then build a customized insurance package to fit their needs. First and foremost, I am a problem solver, and I won't quit until I find a solution that works for you.
My agency is conveniently located at 103rd and Indian School Road, right next to the Fry's gas station. So feel free to stop by today and say hello!
Give me a call at (623) 469-6452 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Give us a call today to learn more!
PWS LD-04 10/17
- May 18, 2019Rating 5.0Promptly responded to our requests and fulfilled all of our needs.
- May 3, 2019Rating 5.0Mark was extremely professional. Covered all the bases. And made the experience very enjoyable. I have already sent him a referral.
- February 14, 2019Rating 5.0It was fine. I didn't originally seek quotes on our home or auto, but since we carry our apartments with Farmers, Mark volunteered to quote. The pricing and coverage was better than our existing carrier, who we'd been with for 20 years or so, but since we had used Farmers for our other properties, and knew them to be a very strong company with a long history (my Father insured our farm with Farmers in the 50's), we decided to switch.
- February 7, 2019Rating 5.0Mark has been great to work with. Not only has he helped our family with our home and auto policies, he has also educated us. Mark is an extremely great agent and has become a great advocate for our family as well. Thanks Mark.
- February 1, 2019Rating 5.0Mark is very responsive and is a pleasure to work with. He acted quickly when I needed to add a new home I am purchasing to my policies. He promptly responds to my questions and inquiries from the lender.
- January 31, 2019Rating 4.0Agent was very helpful and thorough. I enjoyed speaking with him. Only reason I gave 4 stars is because there were some error on the quote and an add-on kept being pushed on me. Otherwise, great experience thus far.