Farmers Insurance Agent in Phoenix, AZ
Brandon CoxCox Insurance Agency LLCAbout Me
As a long time resident of Arizona, I am proud to serve the Phoenix area as your local Farmers® agent. I enjoy helping customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. Having been in the insurance industry for eight years, I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more. Stop by our office today, a mile from Grand Canyon University, near Walmart in the Grand Canyon Crossing Complex - We are always happy to help!
Give me a call at (602) 888-3276 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish, and Vietnamese
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
I Support the Arizona Special Olympics!
For people with intellectual disabilities, Special Olympics is often the only place where they have an opportunity to participate in their communities and develop belief in themselves. I enjoy volunteering at the Arizona Special Olympics each year!
Toan and I bringing home the gold!
- Spending time with my family
Subject to restrictions.
PWS LD-02 10/17
- August 22, 2019Rating 5.0Angel was friendl and kind. Returned my calls in a timely manner. She knew what she was doing. She was confident. She did a quote very fast. Called back to follow up. She was available when I called.Response from BrandonAugust 26, 2019Julie I am glad to hear that Angel took care of your Insurance needs and made herself available to you at your convenience. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.
- August 9, 2019Rating 5.0He went the extra mile for a disabled widow like me raising her kid all alone. He found the best insurance.Response from BrandonSeptember 6, 2019Samantha it was a pleasure for me and my team to help you and your family. Please let us know if you need anything else.
- June 27, 2019Rating 5.0Brandon and his team are on the ball, any help i need is just a phone call away.Response from BrandonSeptember 6, 2019James thank you for the kind comments. We strive to provide the best customer service possible.
- May 30, 2019Rating 5.0I found this agency to be very professional with no arm twisting. I looked at several insurance companies and they gave me the best rates. Thanks for the help.Response from BrandonJune 10, 2019Thomas thank you for the review. We are always here to help.
- April 26, 2019Rating 5.0Dawn was very helpful throughout the entire process. Very professional and knowledgeable. Excellent customer service and responsiveness. Thank you!Response from BrandonApril 29, 2019Charles that is wonderful to hear. We are glad to know about her excellent service. Please let our office know if we can do anything else for you!
- April 2, 2019Rating 5.0Brandon was prompt, thorough, helpful, and efficient. He also was great in following up with us and helping ensure our new house purchase was ready and able to clos on time - which it did.Response from BrandonApril 8, 2019Brian thank you for the kind words and please let us know if you have any future questions about your home insurance policy. Congratulations again on your new home.
- March 20, 2019Rating 5.0Brandon is an excellent agent. He is trustworthy, professional, and makes sure I get the coverage that best meets my needs.Response from BrandonMarch 20, 2019Cory thank you for the response. Our goal is to make sure every family's insurance needs are customized to there needs. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you.
- March 13, 2019Rating 5.0Brandon was very professional and took care of all of our needs. Easy to talk to and efficient.Response from BrandonMarch 13, 2019It was a pleasure assisting you with your insurance needs. We look forward to servicing you and your family for many years.
- February 25, 2019Rating 5.0excelenteResponse from BrandonMarch 12, 2019Ada we are glad your experience was positive and look forward to servicing all of your insurance needs.
- February 21, 2019Rating 5.0Brandon was very professional and knowledgeable about auto and home insurance. Due to his tenacity to continue to research policies that would provide a better policy to meet the monetary requirements needed for my wife and I to close on our new home. I was absolutely impressed by the savings on my 2018 Jeep coverage that was the same as previous . The savings was enough to pay for both Jeep and home insurance for less than original premium. I'll share my positive experience with my contacts.Response from BrandonMarch 12, 2019Terrance thank you. At The Cox Agency we pride ourselves in educating our clients on all the insurance options available to them. We are not only happy to have you as a client, but also ecstatic on all the savings we could find for you and your family.
- February 8, 2019Rating 4.0Good competitive quote friendly serviceResponse from BrandonMarch 12, 2019Tim thank you for the kind words. We pride our agency on our customer service. Please give us a call if you have any questions.
- January 27, 2019Rating 4.0Anthony was helpful, listened to my questions and provided the info I needed to make my decisionResponse from BrandonMarch 12, 2019Sonya I am very pleased to hear this. Please don't hesitate to call our office at 602.888.3276 in the future if you have any questions.