Farmers Insurance Agent in Mesa, AZ
Thomas Jon MackinneyAbout Me
The MacKinney Insurance Agency in Mesa, AZ, specializes in helping local residents and businesses with customized insurance coverages. Whether that’s life, auto, home, business insurance and more. We have both the experience and the products to meet your insurance needs and challenges.
Through a hands-on approach, I am here to help you through all stages of the insurance process, from finding a policy to reviewing your changing needs year to year, I've got you covered. I truly care about my clients so I make myself easily accessible to help you with any questions or concerns you may have. So whether you're a new homeowner looking to protect a new house, a family looking to add a new line of life insurance, or a business owner who is just getting started, I know how to help you understand and navigate all of the insurance options available to you!
We don’t want to just hand you an insurance policy, we want to ensure your life, family, and business stay protected! Free fell to reach out by phone, email, or stop by my office to discover what Farmers has to offer together.
Give me a call at (480) 440-6267 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Mesa, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Arizona residents.
Are you currently reviewing your insurance portfolio? If so, this is a great time to consider the value and convenience of choosing Farmers for your insurance needs. Your agent can show you all your available options, and you may qualify for discounts when you purchase additional insurance policies.Contact me
Apply for the Farmers® Rewards Visa® and Visa Signature® cards and watch your rewards add up quickly. Cardholders can enjoy exclusive benefits and rewards. Use your points for a credit card statement credit to offset purchases or redeem points for travel, gift cards, and merchandise.
Subject to credit approval. The Farmers Rewards Visa is provided by Comenity Bank pursuant to a license from Visa USA Inc. The Farmers Rewards Program is provided by Comenity Bank which is solely responsible for the Program operation and all Rewards. Comenity Bank may change the terms of the Program at any time. See Farmersrewardsvisa.com for Rewards Terms and Conditions.
PWS LD-02 10/17
Farmers® agents provide this service in person or online to help you review your existing coverage, so you can decide how to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- As your life changes, maybe your policy should too
Changes in your life can add up to changes in insurance needs. A change in marital status, the birth of a child or the purchase of a new home are just a few examples of life events that may create overlaps or gaps in your coverage.
- Review your coverage and possibly save money
Just as you continue to change and grow, Farmers® has been growing for over 85 years. A Farmers® customer can be the first to enjoy access to new benefits (like when we became the first insurance group to offer a discount for alternative-fuel vehicles). Talk to us about a Farmers Friendly Review® - we can provide you with insurance options and discuss any available discounts for which you may qualify so you can select the coverage that best fits your needs.
- How often should you have a Farmers Friendly Review® session?
We recommend a Farmers Friendly Review® at least once a year or whenever you have a qualifying life event change. If you like, I can even set a reminder for us to keep an annual appointment to discuss your changing coverage needs.
Give us a call to set up your Farmers Friendly Review®.
- May 3, 2019Rating 5.0Just started working with Tom on a home and auto policy but so far he has been great to work with. He comes across as very professional and sincere and most importantly not pushy. Glad we found him in our search for coverage.
- December 7, 2018Rating 5.0Mr. Mackinney has gone above and beyond for myself and my family in order to make sure that we are adequately covered for both home and auto insurance. We switched over from another insurance company and I’m so glad we did! We are purchasing a new home and because it had a prior claim years ago, other insurance companies wouldn’t touch it, but Mr. Mackinney did the work and he covered the home just like any other home. He is involved and listens to needs, and is always available for questions.
- November 14, 2018Rating 5.0Friendly, knowledgeable, and thorough. Made me feel like I was a priority and that he offered the best care and price possible.
- October 22, 2018Rating 5.05 star rating.Tom was very efficient.
- October 14, 2018Rating 5.0Tom is awesome!
- August 15, 2018Rating 5.0Tom was very helpful and knowledgeable about the insurance I needed. He answered all my concerns and kept me up to date on the process of change.Response from ThomasSeptember 20, 2018Thank you so much Helen for the positive feedback and for trusting my agency with your insurance needs.
- August 6, 2018Rating 5.0It was a very pleasant experience working with Tom on getting new insurance for Auto and Home. He is the nicest person in this industry I ever met - very professional, hard working and had always our interest in mind working out the details. Thank you and Best Wishes, Tom!!Response from ThomasAugust 7, 2018Thank you so much for the kind words and compliments! Its absolutely my pleasure and privilege to get to be your insurance agent. Thank you for making my day brighter! :-)