Farmers Insurance Agent in Flagstaff, AZ
Bradley Eugene StrickerBradley Stricker Insurance Agency LLCAbout Me
I am honored to be your local Farmers® agent. I am also a 28-year resident of Flagstaff, AZ, I understand Northern Arizona and all the challenges that go along with living in our beautiful community. I work hard to evaluate your risks and properly identify the insurance coverage that best fits your life. Our process is straightforward and personalized to help make you more educated about your insurance portfolio. My top priority is proper protection in the event of the unthinkable, and I am not afraid to ask the tough questions to ensure that goal. My team and I have the knowledge, resources and life experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, life, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (928) 774-9177 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Flagstaff, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Arizona residents.
The Bradley Stricker agency would like to feature Ink Envey. They are the local Flagstaff toner and ink cartridge supplier. Not only do they offer outstanding sales and service they also recycle your old cartridges as well.
Great job in the community Terry and Frank!
NOW OPEN! - Aspen Deli
Locally Owned! Kris and Carlos believe casual shouldn't mean stale food options. Great taste is the name of the game, and are committed to stepping up to the plate. They use a local baker for all of their bread and are dedicated to providing fresh options for their customers. They are good people serving good food. Please stop by and check them out and support one of Flagstaff's own.
Christopher's K-9 Grooming
Not only is Christopher a client of mine: I am a client of his as well. Chris has a special gift with dogs, every time he grooms Oso ( my dog )Oso is excited to see him and always comes out of the whole grooming process happy and looking handsome. Chris has a very nice mobile grooming trailer and can bring his special grooming skills right to your pooch!
Give him a call @ 928-856-2364
- Hiking the Flagstaff trail systems
- Disc Golfing (McPherson Park and NAU)
- Fitness training
Frequently Asked Questions:
- December 10, 2020Rating 5.0Tara and Brad handled my insurance needs with professionalism and kindness. Top notch!
- November 19, 2020Rating 5.0Everyone at the office was super nice and the agent was very thorough in explaining my Insurance options. We were able to find better coverage than what my previous insurance company offered. Also, it is more affordable which saves me a lot in the end! I feel safe knowing that I have the most important investments covered. I'm very happy with them!
- September 27, 2020Rating 5.0Bradley Stricker and Tara Woods (his assistant) make a great team and provided us with great service and support as we obtained our new Farmer's homeowner insurance policy. They listened to our questions and concerns about this policy and made appropriate suggestions and helpful explanations. They were friendly and easy to work with. They even gave us helpful information about the Flagstaff area to help us acclimate to our new home. They are a credit to Farmer's Insurance! Thanks!
- September 24, 2020Rating 5.0Brad and Terra are extremely knowledgeable and helpful! With these two you will never be underinsured or caught off guard when disaster strikes.
- June 5, 2020Rating 5.0Always so helpful and informative. Really appreciate the great customer service.
- May 28, 2020Rating 5.05 of 5
- December 20, 2019Rating 5.0Excellent , extremely helpful, fast,efficient, personable