Farmers Insurance Agent in Chandler, AZ
Brett P ThomasAbout Me
Serving you as your local Farmers Insurance® Agent here in Chandler, AZ. My office is centrally located off Arizona Ave & Ocotillo. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. With over 8 years experience, I have the knowledge and tools to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, life, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (480) 666-7996 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
- Mountain Biking
- June 7, 2020Rating 5.0Great
- May 8, 2020Rating 5.0every things was good
- February 28, 2020Rating 5.0Allen was extremely helpful and prompt in handling my needs.
- February 8, 2020Rating 4.0You are doing fine! I know you are busy, but please get back to me so we can finish the new policy!
- November 17, 2019Rating 5.0Monica was an excellent, knowledgeable agent. Thank you for saving me hundreds of dollars in home owner insurance Farmers
- October 14, 2019Rating 5.0Brett is very knowledgeable and was very helpful in our pursuit of new insurance quotes and eventual signing up with his agency. As customers of a competitor for 30 years, this change was a long time in coming. Brett answered all our questions, showed understanding for our concerns, and made us confident with our choice.
- October 11, 2019Rating 5.0wanting to help best he can , very polite & curtious, knows his job well !
- September 28, 2019Rating 5.0Very informative! Brett followed up to make sure I understood and explained everything very clearly!
- September 14, 2019Rating 5.0Good service
- August 29, 2019Rating 5.0Bryan was extremely helpful in determining my needs and worked tirelessly to accomplish my required insurance coverage at the best possible price.
- August 11, 2019Rating 5.0Brett is very helpful and patient when it comes to questions and concerns. He makes sure that he explains things so that people can fully understand. I'm confident in Farmers because of people like Brett Thomas.
- August 8, 2019Rating 5.0Brett was very helpful and considerate.His willingness to take the time to help and answer questions, was very reassuring to us. He tailored our coverage to our specific needs.I would recommend him to anyone.
- July 4, 2019Rating 5.0I worked with Bryan. He was very thorough and knowledgeable and helped me with all the tech steps. He also saved me a lot of money and provided better coverage. I am fully insured and would recommend Bryan to anyone.
- June 17, 2019Rating 5.0Our meetings were prompt and courteous, and our concerns regarding
various insurance coverage were dealt with in a professional manner.
- June 14, 2019Rating 5.0We moved to Maricopa recently and Brett was very helpful in getting what we needed.
- May 31, 2019Rating 5.0Agency and staff was outstanding!
- May 17, 2019Rating 5.0The office was having some new computer system blues but we enjoyed our visit to the office and the savings we received were excellent.
- April 25, 2019Rating 5.0Great price from a reliable insurance company. Saved a lot of money switching to Farmers Insurance for auto and home. Very knowledgeable staff that made the process easy.
- March 14, 2019Rating 5.0New customer. Very easy setting up account on phone and all documents were emailed promptly.
- March 11, 2019Rating 3.0The process for finding the right coverage for Home and Auto was productive. I think Denzel was enthusiastic about the project.
I am very concerned that I do not yet have correct documentation. The on-line documents are incorrect, so I could not electronically sign them. Both the coverage and the costs for each category of auto are not correct. Denzel is suppose to send me correct documents by mail, but I am concerned that I do not have them and that they are incorrect on line.