Farmers Insurance Agent in Texarkana, AR
Leslie M FikeAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Texarkana, AR, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (870) 772-0601 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-03 10/17
- Baseball Mom
- Water Activities
Farmers® agents provide this service in person or online to help you review your existing coverage, so you can decide how to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- As your life changes, maybe your policy should too
Changes in your life can add up to changes in insurance needs. A change in marital status, the birth of a child or the purchase of a new home are just a few examples of life events that may create overlaps or gaps in your coverage.
- Review your coverage and possibly save money
Just as you continue to change and grow, Farmers® has been growing for over 85 years. A Farmers® customer can be the first to enjoy access to new benefits (like when we became the first insurance group to offer a discount for alternative-fuel vehicles). Talk to us about a Farmers Friendly Review® - we can provide you with insurance options and discuss any available discounts for which you may qualify so you can select the coverage that best fits your needs.
- How often should you have a Farmers Friendly Review® session?
We recommend a Farmers Friendly Review® at least once a year or whenever you have a qualifying life event change. If you like, I can even set a reminder for us to keep an annual appointment to discuss your changing coverage needs.
Give us a call to set up your Farmers Friendly Review®.
- December 18, 2019Rating 5.0The agent was very friendly and always professional. I was very pleased she wasn’t “pushy”. While deciding if I wanted to use her as my new agent; her office was always clean and she always stopped what she was doing to help.
- October 25, 2019Rating 5.0She was very understanding, explained to me how she manages her clients/customers needs and issues. Extremely "interested" and caring, when she is "flagged" about one of her clients she reviews it and personally contacts them !! That is True Client Care & Service. If that had been done in my case, everyone would have better off...LONG AGO.
- August 8, 2019Rating 5.0Very helpful, fast and friendly! Explained coverage thoroughly and made the process easy.
- March 28, 2019Rating 5.0We could not be happier with how Leslie made sure we had the correct policies for our needs and communicated with us regularly to ensure our transition to Farmers went well!
- December 29, 2018Rating 5.0Lesile Fikes went above & beyond what my past insurance people has done. She made sure I had exactly what I needed and explain everything in great detail.. The world needs more helpful people like her..
- November 28, 2018Rating 5.0Very helpful, courteous, explained everything. She took care of everything right away. Great Agent.
- October 26, 2018Rating 5.0Leslie was amazing! I have been with my previous company for a few years and was nervous about the swap. Leslie made it absolutely painless and a very smooth transition. I look forward to having all of my policies moved to Farmers Insurance as they come up for renewal.
- October 11, 2018Rating 4.0Great assistance from everyone. Thank you
- October 4, 2018Rating 5.0Leslie has been extremely helpful and accommodating from first point of contact, from an online inquiry, up to and including the present time. I am extremly sattisfied with her service and can’t imagine how it could have been done any better.
- September 9, 2018Rating 5.0She doesn’t treat you like just another client. Very respectful and helpful with all of your needs.
- September 7, 2018Rating 5.0Absolutely love Leslie. .. She is the best agent I've ever had, always super friendly and helpful with everything. .