Farmers Insurance Agent in Fort Smith, AR
Ronald Wade MasonAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Fort Smith, AR, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to each situation. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance, and more.
Our office is conveniently located at 4700 South Zero Street nearby Gellco Outdoors. Please stop by at your convenience for a friendly review of your current coverages.
Give me a call at (479) 431-5339 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English and Spanish
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Subject to restrictions.
PWS LD-03 10/17
Frequently Asked Questions:
- January 10, 2021Rating 5.0Very understanding and helpful. Goes above and beyond to make sure that you get the best quote possible for your coverage that you need.
- December 31, 2020Rating 5.0Great experience, very helpful and knowledgeable. Would recommend their services to anyone looking for a better deal on insurance.
- December 18, 2020Rating 4.0Doesn’t full coverage cover everything? There are a lot of things. Like roadside assistance? I don’t have anything and theres several things that aren’t covered. I don’t understand why? It is full coverage that I have isn’t it?
Thank youResponse from RonaldDecember 31, 2020Dixie, when we reviewed your current coverage you didn't have full coverage.
Our quote that you asked us to move forward with included all prior coverages plus we added comprehensive, collision, and rental coverage.
I apologize for any miscommunication and would be glad to go over all of the endorsements available with you in person but feel our policy included everything that you requested. Regards, Ron
- December 12, 2020Rating 5.0Thanks for your help Ronald.Response from RonaldDecember 31, 2020You are welcome and thanks for your business. I am glad that we were able to reduce your auto rates for you and look forward to working with you.
- October 21, 2020Rating 5.0Very great experience. Very polite and knowledgeable.Response from RonaldDecember 31, 2020Elizabeth, Please let us know how we can help and thank you for using our agency.
- October 5, 2020Rating 5.0Ron was Informative, personable & readily available.Response from RonaldDecember 31, 2020Raquel, It was a pleasure to work with you and I am glad that we could take care of your insurance needs. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our office.
- October 1, 2020Rating 5.0great customer service. they strive to meet all your needs! A+Response from RonaldDecember 31, 2020I am glad that we could take care of your insurance needs. Please let us know how we can help!
- September 29, 2020Rating 5.0Wonderful person that care to save u money.Response from RonaldDecember 31, 2020Thanks for the great review. We are always here to help!
- August 12, 2020Rating 5.0Ron and his team are very efficient . They completed my home owner insurance with 1 email, 1 phone call in 1 day.Response from RonaldAugust 20, 2020Richard, thank you for letting us take care of your insurance needs on your new home in Arkansas. I look forward to meeting you once you make the move to here.
- June 11, 2020Rating 5.0Very friendly and knowledgeable. Tried to get me the best coverage for the best price.Response from RonaldJuly 1, 2020Thanks Cliff! I am glad that I could help.
- June 5, 2020Rating 5.0Very attentive and helpful.Response from RonaldJuly 1, 2020Thanks Noe and congratulations on the new home.
- May 10, 2020Rating 5.0Very helpful and friendly. Thank youResponse from RonaldJuly 1, 2020Thanks Chuck! I am glad that I could help.
- April 26, 2020Rating 5.0Quick and great service. Made my rate work for me and did a great job setting it up. Outstanding communication!Response from RonaldJuly 1, 2020Thanks Jonathan!
- February 24, 2020Rating 5.0Very personable and informative. Very helpful in assisting us in choosing our coverage that best fit our needs.Response from RonaldJuly 1, 2020Thanks Sharon!
- February 16, 2020Rating 5.0Great experienceResponse from RonaldJuly 1, 2020Thanks Henry! It was a pleasure to work with you on your new home.
- January 26, 2020Rating 5.0Very friendly and had very useful informationResponse from RonaldJanuary 27, 2020Mary, Thanks for the review. Please let me know how I can help going forward.
- December 22, 2019Rating 5.0Everything was very easy and professional.He listened and explained everything in easy to understand words.Response from RonaldJanuary 14, 2020Jon, it was a pleasure to work with you on your home and autos. Thanks for coming in to review your coverage with me at the office.
- December 5, 2019Rating 5.0Given a quote over the email. After speaking with agent and finding out everything Farmer's Insurance had to offer, we reached a financial and needs policy. Agent walked with me throughout the process.Response from RonaldJanuary 14, 2020Thanks Mildred, I really have enjoyed working with you and look forward to working with you on your home coverage soon.
- November 24, 2019Rating 5.0Ronald was great,helpful and very friendly. Prices are awesome!Response from RonaldJanuary 14, 2020Thanks Tanya, it was a pleasure to work with you! Please let me know how I can help going forward.
- November 17, 2019Rating 5.0Ron mason was very nice and went above expectations in helping us with car and renters insurance. Will recommend him anytime somebody is looking for insurance. Thank you ron!Response from RonaldNovember 21, 2019Christy, It was my pleasure to work with you. I look forward to serving your insurance needs for years to come. It was also a pleasure to meet your daughter. I couldn't believe that she recognized my wife as one of her teachers from the picture in the office.