Farmers Insurance Agent in Fort Smith, AR
Elizabeth H JohnsonElizabeth Johnson Agency IncAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Fort Smith, AR, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, life insurance, business insurance and more. I can serve your insurance needs in Arkansas and Oklahoma.
My family loves this community and wants to contribute to its success and growth. My husband Craig Johnson is also a business owner, owning Dave’s Small Engine Repair in Mansfield. We understand the impact that providing amazing customer service has on our clients and our reputation, as well as how giving back to the community we love helps to create a lasting impact on those we serve. We have come to develop many friends through our work in Fort Smith and Mansfield, as well as through the school districts of Greenwood and Arkoma that helped to raise our kids with values like service and family.
Our agency’s mission is to use these same values daily to beat your expectations as we provide the protection you and your family need and deserve.
Give me a call at (479) 782-3276 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Years of Experience
AR Agency License #: 3000124846
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Fort Smith, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Arkansas residents.
PWS LD-02 10/17
- August 28, 2019Rating 5.0Elizabeth is absolutely the best agent I have ever worked with from ANY carrier. She goes above and beyond constantly to help us fix a previous agents mistakes, and to make sure we have the options we need. I wish I could relay to her superiors how happy we are with how she has helped us.
She is the best part of Farmers to us.
- May 8, 2019Rating 5.0enjoyed working with Elizabeth very professional,answered all our questions glad to be on the Farmers Insurance Group
- April 25, 2019Rating 5.0Elizabeth and April were very helpful. April explained the type of insurance I needed and left it up to me if I wanted that extra coverage. I appreciate their knowledge of helping me understand what I am paying for and for them asking questions, not just assuming and placing me with whatever insurance is available. They offered discounts to help lower my payments as well. These ladies are awesome and gave me a amazing experience.
- March 25, 2019Rating 5.0Thank you for going above and beyond.
- March 21, 2019Rating 5.0Elizabeth is very personable. We we're shopping around for house insurance on a new home and she gave us more coverage for for less than we were now paying. She happened to be working on a Saturday and invited us to her office. She went over our new policy line by line to make sure we understood everything and to answer any questions. Elizabeth truly cares about her customers and wants what's best for them.
- February 19, 2019Rating 5.0Elizabeth and her team have been so helpful and have kept me up to date on my policy and next steps. They're doing a great job!
- February 2, 2019Rating 5.0When I called the very first time everyone was so helpful. I asked for quotes and I got exactly what I needed. I had a great first experience!
- November 6, 2018Rating 5.0Friendly and helpful..... could not ask for more
- May 9, 2018Rating 5.0My experience was very positive and I am really happy with my rates. Will recommend Farmers to anyone I know that needs insurance.