Farmers Insurance Agent in Fayetteville, AR
Brian HowardAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Southwest Fayetteville, AR, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (479) 595-0215 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Your condo is more than a place you call home. It’s also a major investment filled with possessions you want to protect. Get a quote on condo insurance to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-02 10/17
Frequently Asked Questions:
- January 24, 2021Rating 5.0it was very good! Couldn't ask for better.Response from BrianJanuary 25, 2021Donna, thank you greatly. It is my honor to help take care of your family.
- January 11, 2021Rating 5.0I couldn't ask for a more helpful agent .Always looking out for my best interest I appreciate the Howard's for all their help!Response from BrianJanuary 11, 2021Brenda, it's great to work with you:-)
- December 13, 2020Rating 5.0easy to work with.Response from BrianJanuary 13, 2021Thanks David.
- October 11, 2020Rating 5.0Brian was good enough to come all the way out to our home to talk with us in person. All of our questions were answered clearly so we understood the coverage. Brian worked with us through several options to produce policies that met our needs and fit our budget. He made recommendations of things we might want to consider that we did not currently have and that was helpful. And ensured that we had everything in place before our currently policies expired.Response from BrianOctober 11, 2020Donna, thank you for your warm words and business. Brian
- February 28, 2020Rating 5.0Setting things up was made easyResponse from BrianMay 7, 2020Thanks Jenny. It's great to work with you:-)
- February 14, 2020Rating 5.0I had a very pleasant introduction to my new insurance coverage with my agent Brian and wife. I look forward to the beginning and ongoing relationship between us.Response from BrianFebruary 14, 2020It is our pleasure to meet and work with you.
- January 26, 2020Rating 5.0Very informative and explained everything.Response from BrianMay 7, 2020Thanks Duane for trusting us to take care of your needs!
- January 17, 2020Rating 5.0Great People to work with to get an incredibly low rate compare to other agenciesResponse from BrianMay 7, 2020Jordan, thanks for the feedback and your business:-)
- November 20, 2019Rating 5.0Brian responded right away and had everything done before the eagling. ThanksResponse from BrianMay 7, 2020Wonderful to work with you Susan!
- October 18, 2019Rating 5.0Jerry was fantastic and easy to work with.Response from BrianNovember 20, 2019Thank you so much for letting me know. Jerry is a great guy:-)
- July 3, 2019Rating 5.0My experience with Brian has been outstanding. He contacted me after learning of my parents passing and provided a plan for my brother and I to go forward. He took our situation very seriously and developed a proposal that met our needs.
We appreciate his quick action and feel he truly has our best interests at heart.Response from BrianJuly 3, 2019Thank you very much. It is my honor to be of service.