Farmers Insurance Agent in Conway, AR
Cordell Paul Dielmann, IIIAbout Me
Born and raised in Arkansas, I'm proud to serve Conway and the surrounding areas as your local Farmers Insurance® agent. In the years I've spent living here, I have grown to understand the unique complexities that come with insuring your home, car, specialty vehicles, and business in the community that we live in. I aim to use my expertise to help make you smarter about your insurance options - whether that be home, auto, commercial, life, recreational insurance, and more!
At the Dielmann Agency, everyone in our office takes pride in going above and beyond for our customers. We emphasize making sure your insurance needs are met promptly and thoroughly by evaluating your assets and designing a plan for your unique lifestyle. Our agency also will help you through the claims process in case the unthinkable happens, so you will have a trusted advisor every step of the way.
Feel free to stop by our office, which is conveniently located next to the Plant Outlet in the Glenwood Business Park building. With over 9 years of insurance industry experience, I have the knowledge and skill set to help you better understand your coverage options. I look forward to working with you, your family, and any commercial business you may have, to make sure that you are properly and affordably covered.
Give me a call at (501) 513-2905 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
My Other Office
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Whatever you drive, you know you need insurance for your car and assets. And Farmers has coverage options that enable you to get the auto insurance policy you want.
Car Insurance in Arkansas
Arkansas law requires you to be financially protected in case of costly incidents that may come with owning a car.
The best way to comply with these laws is by carrying car insurance. Read more by clicking the link below to learn all about Arkansas car insurance requirements, rules, rates, and discounts.
Service line coverage is to protect against a leak, break, tear, rupture, or collapse of a covered service line to your home.
The plumbing repair coverage provides for the cost to repair or replace specific parts of your plumbing system.
The limited water leakage endorsement provides coverage for water loss as a result of hidden, accidental, constant, or repeating slow leakage of water in your home. Given that water-related damage can occur, it's important to make sure that you understand what is and isn't covered under your current policy.
Say an electrical fire destroys the 70-inch flat screen TV in your living room. With contents replacement cost coverage, you’ll be reimbursed for the cost of buying a new television of similar quality — not what your old TV was worth.
If you have questions, or want to learn about available insurance options, a conversation with me about your potential risk might be beneficial so you can get the coverage you want. Call me today!
PWS LD-04 10/17
Whether it be for:
Farmers can help insure it all. Give us a call today so we can discuss all of your options!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- December 11, 2020Rating 5.0Great service. Very helpful and friendly.
- March 8, 2020Rating 5.0Friendly and very helpful. Always willing to answer all my questions.Response from CordellMarch 11, 2020Sam, we appreciate you trusting us with your insurance needs. Thank you!
- January 7, 2020Rating 5.0Cory takes the time to explain all options, make recommendations, and explain the reasoning behind his suggestions. Unlike many agents I have dealt with in the past, he is a no-pressure agent who will work with you to get the coverage you need. I will be recommending him specifically to friends and family members if/when discussion insurance needs.Response from CordellMarch 11, 2020Cody, Thank you for trusting me to handle your Insurance needs. I look forward to continued business with you.
- October 9, 2019Rating 4.0Laine was very nice. Seemed a little inexperienced but we all have to learn. needed a little help from someone else there.Response from CordellMarch 11, 2020We're glad to help, Thank you!
- October 5, 2019Rating 5.0A pleasure to work with Laine. He was patience and took time to explain the information needed to make an informed decision. He was eager to save me money based on my needs.Response from CordellMarch 11, 2020Insurance can be tricky, we enjoy explaining and clarifying all the different coverages available. Thank you!
- August 30, 2019Rating 5.0Cordell and his team have been amazing. They have worked really hard to get all of my stuff converted to Farmers. I would highly recommend this team to anyone. Very friendly and professional....they would get a 10+ from me.Response from CordellMarch 11, 2020Thank you Teri, our goal is to make every client our number one priority.
- July 17, 2019Rating 5.0very knowledgeableResponse from CordellMarch 11, 2020Thank you Isaac. It's always a pleasure working with you!
- July 5, 2019Rating 5.0Cordell and staff are available, experienced and glad to help. They lowered my rates and provided better coverage on both my home and auto policies. Laine O'Dell is awesome!Response from CordellMarch 11, 2020We're glad Laine was able to help with your insurance needs. Thank you
- April 26, 2019Rating 5.0Magen was very helpful and got everything done very quickly! She is professional and kind.Response from CordellMarch 11, 2020Glad we could help. Thank you!
- April 12, 2019Rating 5.0The Dielmann's went above and beyond to get us the best deal possible, as well as ensuring that we got the coverage that we deserved. They made us feel like family, very refreshing to get away from the feel of big corporate insurance companies as well as agencies that are only concerned about money. 10 out of 10 would recommend to all my friends and family.Response from CordellMarch 11, 2020Brad you're always a pleasure to work with. Thank you.
- March 23, 2019Rating 5.0Excellent customer service. Thorough explanation of coverage questions. Good followup on any issues.Response from CordellMarch 11, 2020Thank you for trusting us to handle your most valued assets.
- March 10, 2019Rating 5.0AwesomeResponse from CordellMarch 11, 2020Thank you for the kind review Keith!