AR License #: 12324072
States Licensed In
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Farmers Life Insurance agent in Cabot, AR
Insurance is about preparing for the financial consequences of life’s risks – the risk of a car crash, the risk of a house fire, the risk of getting burglarized. One risk nobody likes to think about is leaving loved ones without the financial support they depend on. That’s why I help families review their life insurance options so they can select the insurance they want. Insurance can’t prevent bad things from happening but it can help you be financially prepared.
Give me a call at (501) 941-2297 if you’d like to discuss your options.
Why life insurance?
Life insurance options
• Provides coverage as long as you pay the premiums, typically up to age 90.
• Premiums guaranteed not to change for the first 10 to 30 years of the policy, then increase annually with age.
• Can be especially popular with younger families who need a lot of coverage but aren’t yet earning their peak incomes.
Learn More About Term Insurance
• Coverage up to 121 years old as long as all required premiums are paid1.
• Premiums never increase, from the day your policy is issued to the day premiums are no longer required at age 100.
• Initial premiums are higher than term insurance, with funds accumulating within the policy as cash value.
• Whole life is the most conservative type of permanent life insurance, with guaranteed level premiums, guaranteed cash value accumulation, and a guaranteed death benefit2.
Learn More About Whole Life Insurance
• You choose the amount of premium to pay, within contract limits. That payment goes into a separate account inside the policy, with the cost of the policy deducted from the account each month. Your policy stays in force as long as there’s enough value in the account to cover the deductions.
• You can build more cash value by paying more premium.
• When times are tough, you can reduce or even pause premium payments as long as there’s enough cash value to cover policy costs.
Learn More About Universal Life Insurance
Looking for auto, home, and other insurance options?Visit my main location site
1 Lifetime coverage (or life of the policy) is guaranteed as long as all premiums are paid to keep the policy in force.
2 The death benefit is guaranteed according to the terms of the contract and provided that premiums are paid.
3 The cost to keep your policy in force will increase over time. This policy may lapse if you do not pay enough premiums to continue coverage.