Farmers Insurance Agent in Bentonville, AR
Shelley Marie ParsonAbout Me
As your local Farmers® Insurance and Financial Services agency in Bentonville AR, our mission is to educate our Northwest Arkansas community about insurance and to fulfill the insurance needs of its individuals, families, and businesses with integrity. We are customer-driven professionals who are continuously striving for industry excellence. Using a professional and straightforward process, we can help make you smarter about your insurance and investing. Our knowledge and experience will help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto insurance, home insurance, life insurance, business insurance, investing and more.
We are conveniently located off highway I540 Exit 86 on 14th St across from the proposed site of the Walmart World Headquarters. Stop in or give us a call 479-271-8818.
Give me a call at (479) 271-8818 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English and Spanish
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Your condo is more than a place you call home. It’s also a major investment filled with possessions you want to protect. Get a quote on condo insurance to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
NWA Business Women's Conference
We are proud to be the Goody Bag Sponsor for the 2016 NWA Business Women's Conference.
The 2016 Northwest Arkansas Business Women’s Conference is scheduled for Tuesday, September 13.
In its 18th year, the NWABWC is the premier women’s conference in the region. Known for its outstanding keynote speakers and networking opportunities, more than 1,200 of northwest Arkansas’ most accomplished business women attend the conference each year.
We have been a sponsor of Larry's Run for the past several years and we are certainly looking forward to another great event in 2016. We are running and raising awareness for CF. Come join us for the toughest run in Bentonville.
The 5k and 8 mile challenge both start at Lawrence Plaza the 8 mile challenge runs up Slaughter Pen and old Dump hill they both end coming up Crystal Bridges hill.
Larry was as all CF Patients born with this disease. CF Patients are born to be fighters because they have to be to survive. CF effects them in many ways but it attacks the lungs the most. It was his toughness and strong personally that gave him the strength to live his life to the fullest and he made the most out of everyday. He was always there to help others even though he had the least to give.
Ask us about our Teacher's Discount at the Bentonville Bella Vista Chamber's Annual Teacher's Fair and the Annual New Teacher Luncheon!
The annual Teacher's Fair will be held August 9, 2016 and welcomes teachers back to school. The New Teacher's Luncheon is our way of welcoming those teachers who are new to the Bentonville School District. The luncheon will be held August 2, 2016.
PWS LD-03 10/17
Pet insurance coverage offered and administered by Pets Best Insurance Services, LLC is underwritten by Independence American Insurance Company, a Delaware insurance company.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- February 10, 2021Rating 5.0Brenda has been amazing to work with. She is on top of her game and I appreciate her so much!
- January 28, 2021Rating 5.0Great follow up and professional service from Brenda.
- October 30, 2020Rating 5.0Always there to help! Very courteous and they remember you as well.
- October 4, 2020Rating 4.0It was very good and I am thankful I found you and will make sure and let people know
- October 1, 2020Rating 5.0Brenda is great. She was very patient and pleasant during the process. Very helpful as well.
- September 30, 2020Rating 5.0The Staff are helpful and took my phone calls , answered questions! Professional!
- September 29, 2020Rating 5.0Worked with Brenda Hayes and she was amazing! We are new to the state/area and are not familiar with living in that area and what insurance coverages we should consider having. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and would recommend this office to anyone searching for insurance.
- August 28, 2020Rating 5.0Everything went very smooth. Brenda was awesome
- July 28, 2020Rating 5.0Shelley did a great job
- May 24, 2020Rating 5.0Prices were great. Shelley was very quick
- May 23, 2020Rating 5.0Great customer service
- May 22, 2020Rating 5.0Brenda Hayes is friendly, professional and efficient. We are pleased with the service we have received and look forward to a continuing positive experience.
- May 17, 2020Rating 5.0Courtney Kittle was the absolute best at helping me understand what everything was.
- April 22, 2020Rating 5.0So grateful for the customer service I get with Shelley’s team.
- March 25, 2020Rating 5.0Brenda is awesome, very helpful and works hard to get you the best rate.
- February 9, 2020Rating 5.0Worked with Brenda on quote over the course of about 3 weeks. She was responsive to all my questions and thorough. Am comfortable in transitioning to Farmers.
- January 5, 2020Rating 5.0I was in contact with Brenda of this office and she was absolutely excellent in handling my needs for insurance and I would recommend this agency to anyone. Thanks for everything.
- November 13, 2019Rating 5.0She was very professional, very informative and yet personal. There was no hard sell. All my concerns and questions were answered and follow up was very timely. I would highly recommend.
- September 5, 2019Rating 5.0It has been great so far working with Shelley. The process of getting home insurance has been smooth, and she was very helpful in getting me the exact coverage and price I was looking for!
- September 3, 2019Rating 5.0thank you for getting things moved.
My Hardworking TeamSee moreSee less
Customer Service Sales Representative
Greeter and Mascot