Farmers Insurance Agent in Gadsden, AL
Philip N HallAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent, I was born and raised in the Rainbow City/Gadsden area. I am a 2004 High School graduate of Westbrook Christian School and earned my bachelor’s degree in History and Political Science from the University of Alabama in 2008. After graduating from Birmingham School of Law in 2012, I worked for a local law firm until finally responding to God’s calling into the Insurance industry. God has also blessed me with a wonderful wife, Kaci Kelley Hall, of over seven years and three wonderful boys, Wes (five years old), Shep (3 years old) and Banks (1 year).
Lastly, as a reminder, I am not only your agent but most importantly, your trusted advisor and friend. Farmers Insurance has blessed me with the opportunity to be a part of their family and have entrusted me to manage and advise you on your policies. I want you to know that I am here for you 24/7. Please do not hesitate to call me anytime. As our staff continues to grow, they will tell you the same. Have a blessed day!
Give me a call at (256) 646-6163 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Your condo is more than a place you call home. It’s also a major investment filled with possessions you want to protect. Get a quote on condo insurance to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Cadence Bank is committed to helping you achieve your personal financial goals. When you bank with Cadence, you get access to their full suite of services and the support of their expert financial advisors.
ADP Payroll Solutions Company
An American provider of human resources management software and services.
SERVPRO Restoration Services
Trusted industry leader providing restoration services available 24 hours/7 days a week. Proud to serve the Etowah County area. Located on 1140 Deerfoot Industrial Pkwy, Rainbow City, AL 35906. 256-236-8889.
The Chamber of Gadsden and Etowah County
Dedicated to enhancing the areas’ economy and being an advocate and resource for employers. The Chamber works to gather individual businesses together to create a greater influence and a targeted, focused marketing effort. 1 Commerce Square, Gadsden AL 35901. 256-543-3472.
We've completely redesigned the My Farmers experience, giving you easy access to:
- Pay bills and manage payment options
- Print your digital ID card
- View your agents' information
- View valuable perks
- Policy documents all in one place
- Sign up for bill and new document notifications
Frequently Asked Questions:
- February 10, 2021Rating 5.0Charlotte was Very helpful and Professional.
- December 11, 2020Rating 5.0Very good agentResponse from PhilipDecember 15, 2020Thank you for the nice words Richard! We look forward to helping you with all of your insurance needs!
- December 7, 2020Rating 5.0Phillip done a great job for at getting me homeowners insurance. I would recommend him to anyone trying to get homeowners.
- November 20, 2020Rating 5.0Patient and knowledgeable. Very helpful with my questions and did not pressure me int making a decision.
- October 15, 2020Rating 5.0Philip had been extremely helpful and accommodating through the whole process. He walked me through every step and helped to make me feel confident in my choice of choosing Famers as my insurance company.
- October 14, 2020Rating 5.0Great overall experience!
- October 12, 2020Rating 5.0Very kind
- September 27, 2020Rating 4.0My experience has bee exceptional, Philip explained every detail for each portion of the policies. Ensured we understood the details and made changes as we needed. Prompt service and affordable coverage.Response from PhilipSeptember 29, 2020Thank you for the wonderful words! Our priority is to always make certain you understand every coverage available and to know that you are being properly covered and protected and are thankful that you had such an experience.
- September 20, 2020Rating 5.0Charlotte is absolutely wonderful and so helpful! So far, we are pleased with our decision to switch our homeowners insurance to Farmers.
- September 7, 2020Rating 4.0The person I spoke to was good answer every thing just kept having computer issues other then that everything was fine.Response from PhilipSeptember 8, 2020Other than those inconvenient and at times annoying computer issues that tend to take place at important moments, we are so happy you had a great experience onboarding with our agency and look forward to assisting you with all of your needs!
- July 23, 2020Rating 5.0Phillip was great in helping us compare and maneuver through this policy change.Response from PhilipJuly 23, 2020Thank you for the kind words! We try our best to make every transition smooth and to provide you with as much information as possible to know that you are properly covered.
- April 29, 2020Rating 5.0.Response from PhilipApril 29, 2020Thank you for the 5 star review! We look forward to assisting you in whatever you need and providing you with the care that you deserve!
- April 11, 2020Rating 5.0Very helpful very kind. Worked very hard to get me the coverage I needed.Response from PhilipApril 11, 2020Thank you for the kind words! We will continue to keep you informed on your coverages and help you in every way possible!
- March 30, 2020Rating 5.0Very knowledgeable. Prompt quote. Competitive pricing.Response from PhilipMarch 31, 2020Thank you for the wonderful review! We pride ourselves in our service and being able to assist you quickly and providing you with the answers you desire.
- January 20, 2020Rating 5.0Philip is always kind and helpful. He always has time to answer questions no matter how small.Response from PhilipJanuary 21, 2020Thank you for the kind words Amanda! Our office looks forward to helping better assist you with your insurance needs. We're always available to you no matter what!
- September 25, 2019Rating 5.0Charlotte was absolutely amazing. She walked us through every step with tremendous patience and understanding. She was able to not only match our previous insurance but also increased our coverage and saved us over 1/2 of what we had been paying for home insurance.Response from PhilipSeptember 25, 2019Joshua, thank you for the wonderful words and great review. We are blessed to have someone like Charlotte in our office and look forward to a great relationship with you for years to come!
- July 17, 2019Rating 5.0Very much your trusted adviser when life happens. Down-to-earth agent, where family and people come first. Highly recommend.Response from PhilipJuly 17, 2019Thank you so much Amy for your kind words. You're exactly right! Our customers definitely come first and we love to serve our Farmers family!
- June 25, 2019Rating 4.0Phillip was very nice and professional, and provided me with assistance in revising my homeowners ins acct. Would give him 5 stars but had to call a few times to get assistance.Response from PhilipJune 25, 2019Thank you for your openness and honesty. We are excited to work alongside you in assisting with all of your needs.
- June 19, 2019Rating 5.0Philip makes all things insurance such a breeze! I would recommend him to everyone I know. He went above and beyond to help save me money and make sure I got everything I wanted.Response from PhilipJune 25, 2019Thank you so much Abbie for you kind and thoughtful response. We look forward to helping advise you on all your insurance needs!
- May 22, 2019Rating 5.0The Philip Hall Agency customer service is superb! It’s obvious they care about their customers by their hospitality, genuineness to help with insurance needs, and wanting the very best for their clients.Response from PhilipMay 28, 2019Thank you so much for your kind words and honesty David! We look forward to being there for you and your family and advising you with all of your insurance needs!