Farmers Insurance Agent in Fairhope, AL
ANDREW M MALONE INSURANCE AGENCY INCORPORATEDAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Fairhope, AL, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (251) 990-4000 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Years of Experience
I have over 20 years of experience as a Farmers Insurance agent.
Awards and Honors
Topper Club, Championship, and President's Council
Mobile, Daphne, Spanish Fort, Foley, and Gulf Shores
Insurance Products Offered
Ask Me About:
Add Auto Insurance to Your Farmers® Coverage
Customizable Home Insurance Packages
Subject to restrictions.
Is It Time to Review Your Life Insurance Policy?
PWS LD-01 10/17
My Hobbies and Favorite Activities
Is It Time to Review Your Farmers® Business Policy?
Take Farmers® Insurance on Your Next Adventure
- March 14, 2018Rating 5.0Very happy with our office visits to the Malone Agency. Appreciated Mr. Malone's honesty, integrity, and explanations in depth as to what we needed in coverage. Very accommodating staff also.
- March 12, 2018Rating 5.0I am pleased with the homeowners rates. They are very competitive. The auto rates are a little higher than my previous carrier, but the homeowners more than made up for it. Chris was very helpful, courteous, and wasn't afraid to check with others when he was unsure of a question. One of the major factors in switching is the ability to see my agent face to face and resolve problems. I believe Chris will do well in that area. I am very pleased overall with what I have seen thus far.
- March 11, 2018Rating 5.0Everyone that I have talked to at Matt Malone’s office has been very helpful.
- March 9, 2018Rating 5.0My agent was polite, informative and very easy to work with. Pricing was very competitive. I would recommend them to anyone.
- March 1, 2018Rating 5.0Holly was very profession and helpful in providing information that clarified just what my auto and homeowner's policies would cover. She spent a lot of time with me and was an excellent advocate for the company as she explained everything to me. I had to call her many times before making a decision to move my coverage and she was polite and helpful each time we conversed.Response from AndrewMarch 15, 2018Marie,
Thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with your experience. We are very thankful for Holly and the service she provides; she is an extremely important part of our team.