Farmers Insurance Agent in Bay Minette, AL
Born and raised in Alabama I am proud to provide my neighbors all across the state with their insurance options. If you're looking for personable and family style review of your auto, home, life, or business insurance, you've found the right place.
At the CJ Weaver Agency, you can expect nothing but the finest customer service. Coverage from us is the closest thing to having a policy written by your Momma. We are dedicated to protecting you when it matters most. So whether you're looking for new coverage, or simply a review of your current insurance, don't hesitate to reach out today.
Give me a call at (251) 580-3951 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-02 10/17
Subject to restrictions.
South Baldwin Chamber of Commerce
The South Baldwin Chamber has always been, and currently remains, an advocate for businesses in the region. Our membership includes small businesses, corporations, associations, professionals as well as associate members who believe in the work of the Chamber of Commerce.
- March 21, 2019Rating 5.0It was a good experience.. And painless.. That's always a plus in my book.. Thank You
- March 10, 2019Rating 5.0Friendly, professional, helpful
- March 2, 2019Rating 5.0Christina was very knowledgeable about homeowners and car insurance and she helped save us a lot of money. Christina was very nice and personable and easy to talk to.
- March 1, 2019Rating 5.0Christina was very helpful and very thorough in explaining everything.
Thank you Christina
- February 22, 2019Rating 5.0Christina was extremely helpful in explaining any questions that I had and took the time to make sure I was clear on what coverage I was paying for.Response from ChristinaFebruary 25, 2019Thank you for your business Mr. Goins. It was a pleasure working with you. Educating our customers is one of the ways we strive to set ourselves apart from other agencies, We want to educate each client so they feel confident and secure in the coverage we provide.
- February 4, 2019Rating 5.0Very kind. Worked hard to explain and provide the best policies and options.
- December 31, 2018Rating 5.0Outstanding. Friendly.
- October 10, 2018Rating 5.0Christina and Michaela went above and beyond to get me quotes and help make transitioning from my other insurance company to Farmers a very pleasant experience.
- September 26, 2018Rating 5.0Christina is absolutely wonderful! We first started using Christina when we were starting the construction process of our house and needed Builder's Risk Insurance. Now that our house is almost complete we will be using her for our Homeowners Insurance and have also switched our Auto Insurance. She made the process easy and explained the things we didnt understand.
- September 6, 2018Rating 5.0Excellent customer service, attentive to specific needs, and extremely knowledgeable!
- August 30, 2018Rating 5.0Christina truly has her customers best interest at heart. She looks for ways to offer the best products at the most reasonable prices. She gets to know her clients and what their personal needs are. I highly recommend her for your insurance needs.
- August 21, 2018Rating 5.0Excellent Excellent! Christina gave me amazing service and was able to help me with all my needs. I look forward to being a customer of hers.
Michaela was the same way. They are fantastic!Response from ChristinaFebruary 6, 2019Thank you for the review! I'm happy to see that you had a positive interaction with our agency. This type of feedback helps us maintain the level of service that we are committed to.
- July 12, 2018Rating 5.0My adgent was very. Negotiable when talking to me. When I asked questions she made sure that I got the understanding. I did appreciate that.Response from ChristinaFebruary 6, 2019Thank you Ms. Lula! It was a pleasure working with you, I look forward to seeing you each month when you come in to see us.